I was thinking I probably didn't blog yesterday cause I was a little down and didn't feel like blogging, just getting tired of being off work and always having a problem with my feet, a good sign though is that I get out of bed everyday. Some times you feel a little down wondering why it is you that has the problems but you can't think that way, you still have to keep going.
Here is something to look for if you think you are having a problem.
- Feelings of sadness and despair that are present almost every day, last throughout the day
- Impaired performance at school, work or in social relationships
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Problems sleeping
- Loss of interest in work, hobbies, people or sex
- Withdrawal from family members and friends
- Feelings of uselessness, hopelessness, guilt, pessimism or low self-esteem
- Feelings of agitation, sluggishness or fatigue
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering things or making decisions
- Crying easily, or feeling the urge to cry but not being able to
- Having thoughts of suicide (these should always be taken seriously)
- Feeling out of touch with reality – this may include hearing voice or having strange ideas