Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Customer service is not always good news.

Hey everybody it has been a few days but guess who's back, back again a little Slim Shady for you. So some good news I went to the doctor's yesterday to find out that my 3 month sugar read is in the 6's which is excellent and where it should be.
So it has been a week since I have had a Timmies I am no longer buying anything from them, it seems that 8/10 times I buy a coffee from them it is missing a 1/4 cup. It's hard because there is really no where else to buy from, there is Little Red Roaster but they close at 5pm, and McDonald's ain't bad but not great maybe i'll stop drinking coffee and save my money.
I've come to realize that customer service is not what it used to be, you would think that these days with less money going around it would be better, but then again with today's society people love to spend no matter how much debt they have so the stores could care less, if you don't come back there is 10 people waiting to get in behind you.
On a good note my and the wife are attending a bbq/potluck on Saturday with friends down at Port Stanley can't wait hoping the sun wants to be out.
that's it for now see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment