Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whew a close one yesterday. Judge Judy ended up being rushed to the hospital from the set of her show was a little scared there for a bit but it just turns out to be nothing major. I like her cause she put's up with no bullshit, and tells it like it is. Hope your back pounding that gavel soon.
So here is that awesome recipe that I said I would post today it's for little mini quiches that you can make for that morning or for the next, very easy to make.
First I preheated my oven to 350 then I sauteed mushroom, peppers and onion together and put them in 4 muffin tins or ramikin's if you prefer, than I lightly whipped 6 eggs and poured them evenly over top then I put a little goats cheese in them. You can put in whatever you like (spinach, sausage etc.). Make sure you use pan spray on the tins. Put in oven and cook for roughly 20-25 mins. I turned them half way through I don't really trust my oven.
Nutritional value per serving:Calories 168, Total Fat 8g, Carbs 7g, sugars 2g, protein 17g, sodium 367mg, cholesterol 8mg.
Made these and man were they great easy to do, quick to reheat in the morning and something different.
Quote for the day- Always forgive your enemies-nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Yes those Egg things were really good!! Next time we could have them for a lunch with a spinach salad, that would be yummy! You and Judge Judy, you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete